With the passage of Measure K, the Friends of the Pleasant Hill Library and our supportive community are ramping up for an exciting future with a new library! Friends of the Pleasant Hill Library will join with library staff, the City and residents to begin to assess the needs in a new building. This is an exciting opportunity to expand learning opportunities and cultural offerings for children and adults in every stage of their lives.
In the meantime, the attendance at our Library’s programs has skyrocketed and people are clamoring for more. Please join us in our mission to assist the library so that children, teens, and families can learn, create, explore and dream.
$100: Your donation helps fund cultural/educational programs and materials-such as performance fees for children and books for people of all ages.
Here is how your gift can make a difference:
- $25 can purchase 1 hardcover book
- $85 can purchase 1 e-book
- $100 can purchase 10 children’s picture books or help fund cultural/educational programs
- $250 can enable the library to offer one book in 6 different formats
- $600 can purchase 75 easy readers in both fiction and non-fiction titles.
- $1,500 can purchase 100 books in such popular series subjects as travel, test preparation, college guides, and price guides.
- $2,500 can fill an entire bookshelf with new books
This year we are introducing a new recurring option for donations. This will allow you to easily support us for as little as a latte per month. Our online form is safe and secure, you can donate with confidence and security.
Thank you so much for your continued support. We couldn’t do it without you!
Ann Flynn, President of the Friends of the Pleasant Hill Library